How to save an event log of Kaspersky Security Center to a file
This article concerns the following versions of Kaspersky Security Center 10:
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 220.127.116.1147)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 18.104.22.16834)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 22.214.171.1241)
- Kaspersky Security Center 10 Service Pack 3 (version 10.5.1781.0)
If errors occur in Kaspersky Security Center, for troubleshooting the problem Kaspersky engineers may request Kaspersky Event Log which is created on each Administration Server.
To save the event log to a file:
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Press Win+R on the keyboard, type mmc and click OK.
- In the Console window, click File → Add/Remove snap-in.
- Select Event Viewer in the Available snap-ins section and click Add.
- Select the computer on which you would like to view the event log. Click OK.
- Click OK.
- Go to Event Viewer → Applications and services logs → Kaspersky Event Log. The events will appear in the right frame.
- Right-click Kaspersky Event Log and select Save all events as.
- Specify name for a file and the path to the file.
- Click Save.
- Select a suitable option in the Display Information window to view the log correctly.
The event log for Kaspersky Security Center will be saved to a file located in a specified folder.