Kaspersky Security Center 12.1 (version 22.214.171.12434a) autopatch A: commercial release
Autopatch A for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 12. 1 was released on August 6, 2020.
For detailed information about fixes and improvements included in the autopatch, see this article.
How to install autopatch A
Patches are installed automatically if the Install applicable updates with Undefined approval checkbox is selected in the Manage patches and updates section of the Network Agent policy’s properties.
If the checkbox is not selected, you must approve the patch manually.
- Open Kaspersky Security Center 10.
- Go to Advanced → Application management → Software updates.
- Open the patch’s properties and select Approved.
- Click OK.
The patch is installed on all Kaspersky Security Center components, except the Administration Server. To install a patch on the Administration Server, you must approve the installation in the main window of Kaspersky Security Center.
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Administration Server section, find the notification about the patch and click it.
- Click Install now.
The patch will be installed on the Administration Server.
How to check if the patch has been installed
- In the Administration console, go to the Reports tab.
- Run Report on Kaspersky software versions.
Information about the installed patch will be available in the Updates installed field of the report.