How to get an iOS MDM APNs certificate for Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile in Kaspersky Security Center
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 126.96.36.1991)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 188.8.131.5224)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 184.108.40.20647)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 220.127.116.1134)
The Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) is used for sending instant push notifications to iOS devices so that the Kaspersky Security Center policy created on the Administration Server can be applied on them. The use of Apple services is regulated according to the rules of the service.
To get and install the APNs certificate:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Mobile Device Management → Mobile Device Servers and open the properties of the iOS MDM server.
- Go to Certificates and click Request new.
- In the Request new APNs certificate window, click Create CSR.
Do not close the Request new APNs certificate window until the process has completed.
- In the Create CSR window, complete all the fields and click Save.
- Sign in to CompanyAccount.
- Make sure an active license has been added to your account.
- Click New request and select CSR Signing.
- Choose the CSR file and click Send request.
- Go to the Request section and open CSR Signing.
- Download the signed .plist file.
- On the Apple Push Certificates Portal page, enter your Apple ID and password. Click Sign in.
- Click Create a certificate.
- Select the .plist file and click Upload.
- After the request has been processed, click Download.
- Go back to Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Request new APNs certificate window, click Complete CSR and specify the .pem file you received in the previous step.
- Save a copy of the APNs certificate. Click Yes.
- Enter a name for the certificate and a password. Click OK.
- Click Install.
The APNs certificate will be installed in Kaspersky Security Center.