Network Agent in Kaspersky Security Center 10
This article concerns the following versions of Kaspersky Security Center 10:
- Service Pack 3 (version 10.5.1781.0)
- Service Pack 2 Maintenance Release 1 (version 10.4.343)
Network Agent facilitates interaction between the Administration Server and Kaspersky products installed on workstations and servers. Network Agent performs the following functions:
- Provides information about the status of applications.
- Sends and receives management commands.
- Synchronizes configuration information.
- Sends information to the Administration Server about events that occurred on managed computers.
- Enables the update agent.
For more information on Network Agent, see the Online Help page.
Download Network Agent
Network Agent comes as a part of Kaspersky Security Center 10 installation package. To download Network Agent:
- Download Kaspersky Security Center 10 installation package and run it.
- Click Extract installation packages.
- Check Kaspersky Security Center 10 Network Agent.
- Click Next.
- Select a folder to save Network Agent installation package.
- Click Extract → Close.
Network Agent installation package will be saved to the selected folder.
Install Network Agent
- Locally. For instructions, see Online Help.
- In silent mode. For instructions, see this article.
- Using group policies. For instructions, see this article.