How to free a license in Kaspersky Security Center
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 13
- Kaspersky Security Center 12
- Kaspersky Security Center 11
- Kaspersky Security Center 10
After removing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 or 11 from a client computer, the key file may still appear in the Administration Server’s Key usage report.
In order to free a license:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Managed devices.
- Remove the client computer from the administration group.
- Go to Unassigned devices.
- Remove the client computer from the database.
- Refresh the Administration Console by pressing F5 on the keyboard.
- Go to the Administration Server and open the Reports tab.
- Right-click Key usage report.
- Click Refresh.
If Kaspersky Endpoint Security is installed on the computer once again and the entries were not deleted, repeat steps 1-9 for both the computer’s old and new entries.
If you experience any issues, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support using Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before sending a request, read the required information in the Knowledge Base section.