How to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security while deploying the OS image through Kaspersky Security Center
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 22.214.171.1241)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 126.96.36.19924)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 188.8.131.5247)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 184.108.40.20634)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 220.127.116.111)
To install Kaspersky Endpoint Security while deploying the OS image through Kaspersky Security Center, perform the following actions before running the OS image deployment task:
- Create a standalone installation package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
By default, standalone packages are saved to the \\ServerName\KLSHARE\PkgInst\ shared folder, where ServerName stands for the name of the host on which the Kaspersky Security Center server is installed. The folder must be available for reading for the machine on which you want to deploy the OS image.
- Create a BAT file on a local drive and add the following text to it:
if exist I:\ (
net use I: /delete > nul
net use I: "\\ServerName\KLSHARE\PkgInst\KesPackageFolderName" AccPwd /USER:AccName
copy /Z /Y "I:\setup.exe" "%WINDIR%\temp\setup.exe"
start /b /wait /D"%WINDIR%\temp" setup.exe /s
ServerName stands for the name of the host with Kaspersky Security Center server installed.
KesPackageFolderName stands for the name of the folder which contains the standalone installation package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
AccountPassword stands for the password for connecting to the shared folder.
AccountName stands for the name of the account for connecting to the shared folder.
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Open the properties of the OS image you are going to deploy.
- In the sysprep.exe settings section, select Specify custom values of main settings and click Settings.
- In the Additional installation scripts section, select OS installation finalization scripts.
- Click Add and select the BAT file you have created earlier.
- Click OK and launch the OS image deployment task.