Error "Cannot update the task settings" in Kaspersky Security Center
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 220.127.116.111)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 18.104.22.16824)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 22.214.171.12447)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 126.96.36.19976)
- Kaspersky Security Center 12 (version 188.8.131.5234)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 184.108.40.2061)
When using Kaspersky Security Center, you may encounter the error “Cannot update the task settings. This operation requires a license for System administration.”
A license that activates the System administration feature in Kaspersky Security Center has not been added.
- Check if your license includes System administration feature. For details, see this article. If it’s not included in your license, you can buy a license that covers the feature on the Kaspersky website.
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center console.
- Right-click the Administration Server an select Properties.
- Go to License Keys and click Modify.
- Use the Add button to add the license key for the System administration feature.
- Select the license key you have added and click Properties.
- Go to the Limits section and make sure the license key you have added covers the System administration feature.
- Click OK → OK.
The license key for the System administration feature will be added.