How to troubleshoot errors connecting Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile to Kaspersky Security Center
When connecting a mobile device to the Kaspersky Security Center server, you may get an error such as “TCP connection error”.
To identify and fix the issue, see the instructions below.
Check the ports for mobile devices
- Open Kaspersky Security Center and open the properties of the Administration Server.
- Go to Administration Server connection settings → Additional ports.
- Make sure that the Open port for mobile devices checkbox is selected.
- Click OK.
- Check the network rules and Firewall settings in your network.
If the network settings are correct, a mobile device will be successfully connected to the server via the port specified in the Administration Server settings.
Check the Administration Server certificate
- Open the folder %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\KasperskyLab\adminkit\1093\cert.
- Open the file klsrvmob.cer.
- Go to the Details tab and select Issuer.
- Check that an IP address or a DNS name (case-sensitive) is specified in the CN field.
If there is no certificate file or a different server address is specified in the CN field, reissue the certificate:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center and select the properties of the Administration Server.
- Go to Administration Server connection settings → Certificates.
- Select Certificate issued through Administration Server and click Reissue.
- Select Change connection address to and specify a new address for connecting mobile devices.
- Click OK.
Check a stand-alone installation package
If you use a stand-alone installation package for Android devices:
- Unpack the APK file using a ZIP archiving utility.
- Open the installer.ini file from the assets folder.
- If the file’s contents begins with the line “G'G'G'G”, check the server address.
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Advanced → Remote installation → Installation packages.
- Open the properties of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Android installation package.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Make sure the correct address is specified and click OK.
Check Google Firebase Cloud Messaging settings
If you use Google Firebase Cloud Messaging, check the following:
- The Google Firebase Cloud Messaging settings on Google Cloud Platform
- The Google Firebase Cloud Messaging accessibility using the Telnet command:
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before contacting the support, see the guide on creating a request in the Knowledge base.