How to enable and disable scanning of messages for spam for a rule in Kaspersky Security 8.0 for Linux Mail Server
You can enable or disable scanning messages for spam for any message processing rule. You can do it in the following ways:
- Via the application web interface: For instructions, see Online Help.
- Via the command line. See below for instructions.
How to enable and disable anti-virus scanning via the command line
- Export the rule’s settings to a file using the following command:
- Open the saved file in an editor.
- Go to the <avScanSettings> section and <engineSettings> subsection.
- Specify a value for the <enableScan> parameter:
- 1 — scan messages for spam according to this rule
- 0 — do not scan messages for spam according to this rule
- Save the file and import it to the rule using the following command:
Scanning messages for spam will be enabled or disabled for a rule according to your preferences.