How to update Parental Control settings in Kaspersky Internet Security when a timezone is changed
When changing a timezone on the computer, update Parental Control settings in Kaspersky Internet Security. It is required for correct calculation of time the child spends on the Internet and using the computer, as well as for correct work of the Parental Control schedule. See the guide below.
How to update Parental Control settings when changing a timezone
How to update Parental Control settings:
- In the Update Parental Control settings dialog box, click Update settings.
- Enter the password for Parental Control and click Yes.
The settings will be updated automatically. If you do not want to update the settings at the present time, click Remind me later.
Special considerations for Parental Control settings update when changing a timezone
- Switching to winter and summer time does not require confirmation and is performed automatically.
- Changing of a timezone affects the Parental Control schedule and the calculation of time of using the computer and the internet.
- If changing a timezone does not affect the system date, all settings and limitations set in Web Control work correctly. Calculator of time spent by the user keeps going.
- If changing a timezone affects the system date, the calculator restarts and counts the time as if it is a new day.