Error “Cannot connect to the application installation source”
Latest update: February 04, 2022 ID: 11007
- The PC has a firewall installed that blocks the internet connection which is required for installation.
- Internet Explorer has incorrect proxy server settings entered.
- Kaspersky Lab’s servers are temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
- If you have a firewall installed on your computer, make sure that it doesn’t block the application’s internet connection. For more details concerning Firewall see this guide.
- Reset Internet Explorer settings. See the instructions on the Microsoft support website.
- Try to install the application again later (e.g. in an hour).
What to do in case the issue remains
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.