Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 (version 220.127.116.113) for Mac: commercial release
- Integration with Kaspersky Private Security Network has been added, allowing you to receive information about file reputation.
- Web traffic exclusions have been improved with the ability to configure trusted applications whose network activity will not be monitored by Kaspersky Endpoint Security, and monitored ports for which you can configure monitoring of transmitted data.
- New web plug-in for Kaspersky Security Center Web Console.
- Ability to create Network Agent stand-alone installation packages with preset parameters for connecting Administration Server.
- Support for Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- The error related to Kaspersky Endpoint Security not responding when operating system resumes from sleep has been fixed.
- In Kaspersky Security Center:
- Information about reserved keys is not displayed in the properties of managed devices.
- Local tasks may be listed twice in the properties of managed devices.
- The license type may be displayed incorrectly when you add a subscription using the Add key task.
- Changing the update source for a local update task disables automatic execution of the update task.
- After you create a policy profile for a Kaspersky Endpoint Security policy using Kaspersky Security Center Web Console and Cloud Console, you need to check that the settings are applied correctly on client computers.
Compatibility with Kaspersky Security Center
The application is ompatible with Kaspersky Security Center versions 11 and 12.
To manage the application through Kaspersky Security Center:
- Install the Kaspersky Endpoint Security administration plug-in on the Kaspersky Security Center administrator's workstation. The administration plug-in installation file is included in the application distribution package. You can also download the required version of the plug-in from the list of Kaspersky Security Center plug-ins.
- Install the Network Agent on remote devices. For instructions, see Online Help.
The web plug-in installation package is available at the downloads page as well as from the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console interface.