“Active infection: Failed to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows. Your computer might be infected” error
This article concerns:
When installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows, you may encounter an error caused by harmful software that is present on your computer. Such software may block installation of an antivirus.
- Use Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool to scan and disinfect your computer.
- Use the TDSSKiller tool to fight against rootkits.
- Use Kaspersky Rescue Disk if disinfection with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool or TDSSKiller did not help.
How to use the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
How to use TDSSKiller
- Download TDSSKiller.
- Run TDSSKiller.exe on the infected computer.
- Wait until the scan is completed and restart your computer.